No Products in the Cart
It’s important to create healthy routines in your life so it becomes a normal part of your day. Your skin being the largest organ of your body and one of the most important barriers between the external environment, it’s essential that we take good care of it. We tend to only think about our skin when we start to age or see problems with it, like dark circles, puffiness and acne, but all this can be prevented if we have a simple daily skincare routine in place. Not only will this keep your skin looking healthy, it will actually help stop the acceleration of aging that can happen when you don't take care of your skin.
So we have come up with different routines based on your skin type because let’s FACE it we aren’t all made the same.
All you oily skin gals and boys out there, don't fret, we know what it’s like to have super oily/ acne prone skin and we’ve tried and tested everything there is to come up with this routine for you. Having oily skin is actually a blessing in disguise because your skin is always naturally moisturised which actually makes you less susceptible to premature aging and wrinkles. So why do you need a skin routine you may ask? Because it’s important to give your skin the nutrients it needs to be healthy and also help with controlling excess oil production.
1. Cleanse- If you have acne prone skin a salicylic acid face wash could help. If you just have oily skin a lovely tea tree or aloe face wash could work miracles.
Youth To The People Kale Superfood Cleanser Gentle Gel Face Wash With Spinach And Green Tea
Seba Med Acne Cleanser
2. Tone- Toning not only rids your skin of the excess dirt, it also helps tighten skin whilst giving it nutrients from the natural ingredients in it. You can tone by using a cotton swab and dosing it with the toner and then sweeping over your face.
Kal Hans Hydrating Rose Mist with Witch Hazel and Hibiscus
3. Essence/ Serum- A water based essence rich in nutrients is perfect to add an extra layer of hydration that doesn't lead to greasy skin. (Optional but a great addition)
Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
5. Massage- Not only is this one of our favorite steps because it’s super relaxing but it also helps with blood circulation to your skin- bringing nutrient rich blood to your skin's surface.
Kal Hans Kansa Wand
6. SPF- is always a must. Any non oil based SPF will do.
You are the lucky lot that have the ideal amount of sebum (skin's natural oil) being produced in your skin. This means your skin is neither oily nor dry and moisturized the right amount. Your routine just needs to incorporate product rich in nutrients that can enhance your skin's defenses and take care of areas that do not produce sebum like your under eye area.
1. Cleanse- We suggest using a gentle cleanser that does not strip away an excess amount of oil.
5. SPF- Make sure to put some SPF out before you leave for the day. This step will save you from damaged skin, skin disease, wrinkles etc.
Dry skin is caused when your skin does not produce the required amount of oils and lipids in your epidermis. This can be made worse with environmental factors and can cause premature aging if not looked after properly. Incorporating a few skincare essentials can keep skin plump and hydrated through the day.
1. Cleanse- Make sure that you use a mild cleanser that does not rip your skin off excess oil, which can lead to excess dryness. A light natural cleanser with moisture boosting ingredients can work well here.
Laneige Water Bank Moisturizing Cream
Kal Hans Rejuvenation & Repair Night Serum
4. Massage- Make sure to stimulate skin. This is especially important with dry skin because it helps the nutrients form your moisturizer absorb better as well.
5. SPF- An essential for all skin types!