Anti Aging Skin Rules Celebrities Live By
We all start dreading aging somewhere in our mid 20’s and we start thinking about how our bodies are going to change. Have you ever googled your favourite celebrities pictures just to see how they’ve changed over the years? I know I have. And what we notice is that some celebrities have aged extremely well, with hardly any tell tale signs of aging, whilst others have aged more. A lot of celebrities like Jlo, Victoria Beckham and Rekha have figured out how to slow down the process of aging with some amazing products, procedures and a disciplined lifestyle that promotes health. And these are some of the amazing steps they’ve learnt-
- Be proactive not reactive with your skincare- I can’t emphasize this point enough but it’s so important to start doing this right now. No matter where you are in the process, taking care of your skin throughout is so important. In South Korea they start as early with an extensive morning and night ritual -after all they brought us the 10 step skincare ritual. Even if we start off with a 4 step cleansing, toning, moisturizing and massaging ritual there is so much to be gained. Read our blog for skincare rituals for your individual skin type here.
- Don't take your body for granted- Did you know that alcohol accelerates aging? Partying in your 20’s can take a toll on your body with alcohol being one of the key contributors to aging, along with smoking. It’s important to limit or restrict these unhealthy practices as much as possible. We’re not saying stop drinking at all (after all who can resist mimosas on Sunday) however limiting your alcohol intake can help improve your skins appearance significantly.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate- and that's all we have to say about that.
- Eat them greens- Whenever you watch videos of celebrities at home you always see them with a salad or greens around the kitchen. Green leafy vegetable have great antioxidant benefits as well as being high in iron, vitamin K, minerals etc. They are a key ingredient in healthy looking skin and can also help keep skin hydrated as well.
- Procedures that can help- From hyaluronic fillers, that keep wrinkle prone areas highly moisturized to botox, there are so many new technologies that celebrities swear by that keep you looking young. Some of our favourite Fruit Peels, HA fillers, Microdermabrasion, and Vampire Facials. have resulted in other facials and procedures that celebrities swear by. We will be doing another blog post on this for whomever is interested, trying these out as well.
- Work out Daily- I think we already know this one but it's worth mentioning. Most celebrities work out daily but you'll have noticed that a lot of them are obsessed with it -with some of them posting videos of their workouts on Instagram. This isn't a coincidence, working out has a direct positive effect on the quality and health of your body and in turn your skin, so if you haven't got on to the fitness bandwagon- now's the perfect time.